$10.00 – $34.00
Doctor’s Prescription Required.
|Drug Name ||Strength ||Units ||GenScripts Price |
| Fluticasone (Flonase) || 50mcg || 120 Doses (One 16 gm bottle) || $10.00 |
| Fluticasone (Flonase) || 50mcg || 240 doses (two 16gm bottles) || $19.00 |
| Fluticasone (Flonase) || 50mcg || 360 doses (three 16gm bottles) || $27.00 |
| Fluticasone (Flonase) || 50mcg || 480 doses (four 16gm bottles) || $34.00 |
|Name || |
|Strength ||Qty ||GenScripts Price |
|Fluticasone (Flonase) || |
Want to Order? Call us Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
To have this med mailed to your home please call 1-888-597-9796
(We mail anywhere in the state of Oklahoma)
To pick up this script at one of our 5 locations please call:
Why Buy from GenScripts?
- Our 5 brick and mortar pharmacies are located in Tulsa. If you’re not able to stop by in person, we can ship to you from our Owasso location so you can get your meds fast! Lots of other mail order pharmacies ship outside the US which delays delivery.
- We often beat high insurance co-pays. Just because you have insurance doesn’t mean you have to use it.
- You get access our licensed pharmacist over the phone or in person who can answer any of your questions and will gladly help transfer your scripts.
- We are trustworthy, licensed and approved by the National Board of Pharmacy and are currently serving thousands of Oklahomans. Many mail order ‘pharmacies’ are not licensed.
- Our medications are high quality and approved by VAWD accredited suppliers. It’s the same medications that you would get from any other big chain pharmacy. Be careful of medications you get from other sources that are not accredited or certified!
- On some of our maintenance medications, you can buy up to a year supply and save lots of money. No prior authorizations from insurance company needed since we don’t process insurance claims.
- We can talk with your doctor about any changes in your regimen.
- No insurance, discount cards, or membership fees needed to get our low prices.
Why are we cheaper than other pharmacies?
- We cut out cost inflating middlemen that drive drug prices up (insurance companies, PBM’s, brokers, etc). You pay cash and get your medications without having to pay middlemen.
- We keep our overhead costs low.
- We manage inventory smarter.