GenScripts Pharmacies of Tulsa and Broken Arrow
If you are one of the millions of consumers who:
- Pay for your own prescriptions out of pocket
- Have high-deductible insurance
- Are affected by the Medicare Part D “donut hole”
- Or, have expensive insurance co-pays for some of your prescriptions
GenScripts is your affordable solution to ease the financial pain of high prescription costs.
Why You May Be Paying Too Much For Your Prescriptions
- Prescription prices vary greatly among pharmacies.
The cost of the same prescription could differ by 50% or more between pharmacies in the same city. In the USA, drug prices are not fixed or regulated.
- If you are insured, your co-pay is not necessarily the lowest price.
Hundreds of customers pay less at GenScripts than their insurance co-pay.
- If you are uninsured, or have a high deductible plan, you may save 50% or more on certain prescriptions.
At GenScripts, we do more than just dispense medications. We are pro-active in finding ways to save you money. You are our customer, not the insurance company.
GenScripts is a fully licensed Tulsa pharmacy with two convenient locations that provide highest-quality medications at low prices. Call today for prices and see why thousands of Tulsa and Broken Arrow residents have made GenScripts their pharmacy of choice.
Broken Arrow: 81st and Garnett (Next to Sonic)
Midtown Tulsa: 41st and Hudson (Next to Panera Bread)
NOTE: GenScripts is an Oklahoma licensed pharmacy and will not ship medications to customers who reside outside the state of Oklahoma, no exceptions.